Saturday, January 2, 2010

Winter is Here

I know it has been awhile since I last posted but it has been hectic with the holidays. We had some minor set backs with his weight gain but I think we are back at it. He still looks pretty bad but you can really see it in his legs of all places. He is the most loving horse wants to please you in what ever you ask. In the last couple days we have had the sole use of the back pasture. Which is a really nice thing for the boys. They can run and play and be horses. Not that Chance goes faster than a slow walk. That is unless Diego takes off. Which is rare. I was unable to get pictures but found my old video camera and got some video of them. It is not the best but all I have lol. We have had some issues with him trying to walk in the shed with me while feeding. But like all other things he will learn he can not do this. Here are his video's. The appy in the video's is my heart horse Diego.


No comments:

Post a Comment